Professor, veteran, grandfather, story-teller.
You have an amazing story to share as well, don’t you?
Share this page
Jim has a story, just like you.
Last year he began writing his memoirs… sharing that he’s a Gulf War veteran who lost his foot due to an IED during his second tour. And, that while he survived the physical damage to his foot, he continues to suffer from PTSD. He also shared that in 2018, while his first grandchild was being born, he was downing oxy with a chaser of rum.
His life – just like yours – has been a crazy journey through some of the highest of highs and lowest of lows. Jim has been sober for over a year now. He originally chose to write his memoirs to share what’s hard to say with his family. What he discovered is that the writing is helping him heal. The more he shares, the easier it is for him to deal with the PTSD, and the less often the lows occur.
Today, he stands tall in front of his students, transparent and true. He’s gained new confidence in his presentations. He feels worthy of their trust. The journey has made him more engaging, more personable, and best of all, happier.
Whether you want to write a memoir, a novel, a business book, or something else, our program will guide you through the process.
What does group coaching cost?
Early bird tuition: $1399 + GST (until August 31, 2021)
Regular program tuition $1549 + GST
Monthly payment terms available (+5%).
There are always barriers to writing. Let’s work together to remove them.
- You wanted to write a book, but second-guess yourself on its value.
- You have an idea, but you don’t know how to get started.
- You’ve started your book, perhaps more than once, but became overwhelmed.
If these barriers ring any bells, know that it’s very common. The real challenge is that most people don’t know where to begin, or how to finish it. This book coaching program guides you through the process from idea to conclusion, helping you finish your book.
Can a book change your business life? Maybe.
- Most people will view you as an expert
- It will open doors to new clients and other opportunities
- You’ll have done something most people never will
- You’ll have a well-constructed story – and the confidence to share it – at speaking engagements
- It’s a great conversation starter at a conference or social gathering
- Revenue will be created from book sales
When do we meet?
Bi-monthly Friday September 10 – Friday, December, 2021 online from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. MST
The program gives you the foundational elements you need to define your topic and your angle, develop a strong story premise, create a structure and a full chapter outline. All of this occurs before you begin writing your book to help prevent you from running into the same problems many unpublished (or unfinished) authors experience.
How the book coaching program works, and what we do.
We meet online in a small & fun, creative & collaborative group environment of no more than 4 people. One of the most rewarding parts of this experience is the ability to put your ideas for your book out to other people and get their feedback and suggestions. The program is intended to be interactive and you will be invited to workshop your topic/writing/ideas/ during sessions.
- 90-minute bi-weekly instructional sessions (9 hours)
- 30-minute weekly 1-1 coaching sessions available (12 hours)
- Facebook Group including resources
- Homework — 1-3 hours between sessions
- Workshopping of ideas within the group
- Writing instruction and Resources, Edit 101